[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Sending Mail with attachment

azam shaik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 08:43:05 EDT 2012

azam shaik [https://community.jboss.org/people/s.azambasha] created the discussion

"Re: Sending Mail with attachment"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761909#761909

Hi Maciej,

Thanks for your reply.

I am actually trying with custom workitemHandler with apache commons mail functionality.

Modified form to display a Browse button (<input type = "file" name="FormObject"/>) on the form UI, and created a Process Variable with the name "FormObject".
Inside WorkItem in my custom workItemHandler class I am getting "FormObject" as a string with the content of the text file uploaded.(not getting as a File object).
(And not able to upload PDF,XLS... file formats)

My requirement is to browse the file and send as an attachment to the mail.

Please suggest me on this...