[jboss-user] [jBPM] - query an external database from a process

shill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 00:54:22 EDT 2012

shill [https://community.jboss.org/people/shill] created the discussion

"query an external database from a process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/762091#762091

I'm new with jbpm and evaluate for my purpose how I can use jbpm in my project.
In the last days I learned the basics for jbpm but I didn’t found any info’s about query an external database from a process.

 Is this possible and how can I query a database from a business process.

For evaluation of a business process the relevant data are only store in a database. So I need to retrieving this data from database and query the database.
Does anybody now a tutorial or example? Or is there an other posibility to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance
Jo