[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.1 in a real world web application

ashutosh gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 02:14:04 EDT 2012

ashutosh gupta [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashu_akg21] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.1 in a real world web application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/762118#762118

Hi kris,
        We have developed a process flow in which we used only single ksession on application start up.the problem is that application is working fine for single user but when it comes to multiple user. then human task user assignment goes wrong. can u please help on this issue