[jboss-user] [jBPM] - API for getting all the state and trasition state name from jpdl to automize the UI on change of the workflow

Vijay Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 04:13:27 EDT 2012

Vijay Kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/vijaybihari] created the discussion

"API for getting all the state and trasition state name from jpdl to automize the UI on change of the workflow"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/762159#762159

Hi,
I have requirement to automize the UI page based on the updated work flow or another workflow,
I want to find out all the state name and the transition state name through JBPM API.
Is there any API for the same.
I am unable to find out for the same jbpm 4.3
Please help me for the same.
or is there any code available please share the same.
Thanks
Vijay Kumar