[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Launch configuration for JBoss AS

St Shadow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 1 16:00:43 EDT 2013

St Shadow [https://community.jboss.org/people/stshadow] created the discussion

"Launch configuration for JBoss AS"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805856#805856

Hi all!
So I have a question about JBoss tools eclipse plugin and its server launch configuration
I've installed full version of Jboss tools.
But couldn't locate JBoss AS launch configuration among other configurations at eclipse run/debug dialog.
See screenshot for details http://i.imgur.com/AhWDURr.png
 http://i.imgur.com/AhWDURr.png  http://i.imgur.com/AhWDURr.png

Well. after digging into documentation I've found that JBoss AS launch configuration could be edited at server page. But what's about standard location for configurations (similar to Tomcat configurations, for example)?
Is it problems with my jboss tools installation or "by-design"?

Thanks in advance!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]