[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Custom ClassLoader

Irfan Basha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 2 08:26:41 EDT 2013

Irfan Basha [https://community.jboss.org/people/irbash] created the discussion

"Re: Custom ClassLoader"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805992#805992

Well, I must agree that I have just about 2 years of experience in java programming... and as far as my knowledge is, for java to execute a class it should first load it in memory (in jvm) and this can be done by ClassLoader. Hence any class which should be loaded should have gone through loadClass method of ClassLoader. (I suppose this also applies for classes loaded through reflection)

And the strange thing is, when I modified the code of java.lang.ClassLoader and dumped the bytecode to my local disk (from method loadClass), I didnot find the classes which are loaded through the secure classloader. Is there a way to load class into jvm from any other way without using java.lang.ClassLoader ?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]