[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Importing service tasks into Eclipse

Andy McC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 3 10:15:32 EDT 2013

Andy McC [https://community.jboss.org/people/andymcc] created the discussion

"Importing service tasks into Eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/806222#806222

I have been using the excellent Twitter service task available from  http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/repository http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/repository and which I imported using the video at  http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/twitter-repository.swf http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/twitter-repository.swf.

However, when after it was imported the "Log" and "Email" service tasks that were already in the editor sidebar disappeared and only the Twitter task remained.

Also, I have now tried to import the Email task from the above link and although it appears to have copied over the jars, wids etc the "Service Tasks" panel still only shows the Twitter task with no icon for the Email task. (I've repeated the process on a second PC and get the same results).

Can anyone suggest how this can be fixed? Is it an Eclipse thing (I'm running helios for the sake of consistency with 5.4.0 documentation).

Many thanks

Andy McC