[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problem with multiple sessions

Gareth Edwards do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 4 11:42:58 EDT 2013

Gareth Edwards [https://community.jboss.org/people/garethed] created the discussion

"Problem with multiple sessions"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/806522#806522

Hi,

I am one knowledge session per process.
Each knowledge session has one workItem handler, one humanTask handler and two processEventListener listeners.

The behavior I am seeing is that If I only have one process (in one session) then that can be completed fine and another process (and session) can be started etc.
If I have more than one session and complete one of the processes then the afterProcessCompleted event is called fine, at that point the other processes cannot be completed or at least the events do not fire.
I can see that I have a different sessionId for each session and no exceptions are being thrown.  It’s as if disposing of a session is effecting  the other sessions.

How are knowledge sessions normally managed?

I am creating knowledge sessions within an object and storing the object in an arraylist.

Help will be most appreciated.

JBPM5.4
JBoss 7.1

Cheers,