[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm console problem

neha.gupta19 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 8 00:03:54 EDT 2013

neha.gupta19 [https://community.jboss.org/people/neha.gupta19] created the discussion

"Jbpm console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/806927#806927

i created a hello process as mention in another example, in it i created a hello process(Hello.bpmn) with user task then i created a taskform.ftl(HelloTask.ftl) file and processname.ftl(Hello.ftl) file and hello-image.png and upload it onto jbpm guvnor and validate it and build it also
but when i logged onto jbpm console i m unable to see my hello process .i only able to see evaluation process which was in sample of jbpm. please give me the solution of my problem