[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: EAP6 + Snowdrop compatible?

Darryl Miles do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 8 17:59:23 EDT 2013

Darryl Miles [https://community.jboss.org/people/dlmiles] created the discussion

"Re: EAP6 + Snowdrop compatible?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807090#807090

Any chance of that updated release, your comment indicates that 2.0.4.Final is not recent enough for using with EAP 6.1 implying that 2.0.5.Final will be needed.

What is required to work with Spring Framework 3.2.2.RELEASE I have created a module (moving the spring-asm which has been wrapped into spring-core now  http://www.springsource.org/node/3654 http://www.springsource.org/node/3654 ).

Also is there any harm to be adding: spring-aspects spring-jdbc spring-orm spring-tx and spring-webmvc  to my own module.xml

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]