[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: getProcess in ProcessInstanceImpl throws a NullPointerException

Marco Rietveld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 10 05:03:51 EDT 2013

Marco Rietveld [https://community.jboss.org/people/marco.rietveld] created the discussion

"Re: getProcess in ProcessInstanceImpl throws a NullPointerException"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807374#807374

Hi Sandra,

With regards to an object in the classpath of your war, I mean the following:

1. Include the class in the war.
2. Add a jar with the class to the library of your server.1. For JBoss AS 7 (standalone), that would be in the standalone/lib directory.
2. For JBoss AS 5/EAP 5 (default profile), that would be in the server/default/lib directory.

Also, I'm (slowly) making an example for you here:  https://github.com/mrietveld/jbpm-more-examples https://github.com/mrietveld/jbpm-more-examples.

If you have an example of a BPMN2 file that you could pass to me (with which you would like to use dynamic assignment/process variables), that would be great!