[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM HUMAN TASK, TASK SERVER

toorop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 15 09:27:36 EDT 2013

toorop [https://community.jboss.org/people/toorop] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM HUMAN TASK, TASK SERVER"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/808358#808358

Hi guys,

I am having exactly the same issue with the demo. In Eclipse, the first time I run "Debug as .." Java application, everything goes smoothly. I start all the tasks, terminate them, let the debugger go till the end, and later terminate.
If I run inmediately after "Debug as .." then I got the nasty error "Error when creating task on task server for work item id 1. Error reported by task server: Task operation request ..."

It only disappears when I stop the demo, clean the db (ant clean.db) and restart again.. quite annoying...