[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM HUMAN TASK, TASK SERVER

Andy McC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 15 11:22:04 EDT 2013

Andy McC [https://community.jboss.org/people/andymcc] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM HUMAN TASK, TASK SERVER"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/808400#808400

Sorry to go off thread but to reply to *toorop*, it sounds like you've hit the same issue as me ( https://community.jboss.org/thread/223191 Cannot make Evaluation example work consistently in Eclipse).

I've not had time to revisit it since, but I think it may be something to do with the example code (ProcessTest) not disposing of the human task at the end of the demo.

Not very helpful I know, but at least you know you are not alone  :)

Andy McC