[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM-Designer plugin creation not working

Antoine T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 17 03:13:17 EDT 2013

Antoine T [https://community.jboss.org/people/atran] created the discussion

"jBPM-Designer plugin creation not working"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/808731#808731

Hi,

I would like to extend the web designer following the Oryx tutorial ( https://code.google.com/p/oryx-editor/wiki/HowToDevelopAnEditorPlugin https://code.google.com/p/oryx-editor/wiki/HowToDevelopAnEditorPlugin). I followed the steps:
-creation of newFile.js (is a copy of undo.js)
-registering it into plugins.xml

But the new plugin doesn't create another icon in the toolbar. If I modify the undo.js by adding another undo icons, it works. I searched for hours into the many js and java code, but I don't know what I should do more. I even guessed I might have to add a line at default.xml, jbpm.xml or epn.xml but it doesn't work either.

Is the tutorial still working for you? Thank you.