[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Getting jbpm-console to see jbpm designer process

David Harris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 22 10:07:15 EDT 2013

David Harris [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmwpepper] created the discussion

"Re: Getting jbpm-console to see jbpm designer process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/809589#809589

I checked the Knowledge Agent link and it doesn't tell me know the process I created in Web Designer gets recognized by the JBPM Console. However, even though you said that there is no need to put anything into a folder in the jbpm console, the link you provided seems to say a taskand its configuration needs to be moved into multiple folders. In Chapter 12, it says:

*+For example, suggest [suppose?] you want to use the "Email" service task (that is provided out-of-the-box as an example in the jbpm-workitems module).+*
*+You should put the jbpm-workitems, javax.mail and javax.activation jars in the lib folder of the AS and the include the following two configuration+*
*+files in the META-INF folder in the WEB-INF/classes folder of the server war.+*

Can you or someone lay out actual steps for getting the jbpm-console to recognize and execute a process that has been created in Web Designer?