[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Getting jbpm-console to see jbpm designer process

David Harris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 22 16:01:49 EDT 2013

David Harris [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmwpepper] created the discussion

"Re: Getting jbpm-console to see jbpm designer process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/809668#809668

Not sure what you mean by the name of the task that wll execute the work item.   The work items defined appear as service tasks in the Web Designer Service task area.  For instance, the "IP Conversations" is an entry in my work item definition file, AnalyticServiceDefinitions, a piece of which is below:

******

import org.drools.process.core.datatype.impl.type.StringDataType;

[

  [
    "name" : "IP Conversations",
    "parameters" : [
    "Source_IP" : new StringDataType(),
    "Start_Date" : new StringDataType(),
    "End_Date" : new StringDataType()
    ],
    "results" : [
        "Source_IPs" : new StringDataType(),
        "Source_Ports" : new StringDataType(),
        "Dest_IPs": new StringDataType(),
        "Dest_Ports": new StringDataType(),
        "Recv_Time"  : new StringDataType()
    ],
    "displayName" : "IP Conversations",
    "icon" : "",
  ],

etc....

The "IP Conversations" work item appear in the Process Designer as a task, as below shows.  :

I've looked for the location of the AnalyticServicesDefinition file.  Where is it?  also, the chapter you pointed me to, Domain-Specific Processes, seems to reference configuration files that are not in the baseline either.  Do I register the AnalyticServicesDefinition file in the directory C:\jBPM\conf\META-INF?  There are two files, there - drools.session.conf and CustomWorkItemHandlers.conf.