[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.4 Error reported by task server: Task operation request timed out when running evaluation project

Shobhit Tyagi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 24 11:59:27 EDT 2013

Shobhit Tyagi [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.4 Error reported by task server: Task operation request timed out when running evaluation project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810068#810068

It happens everytime? or the process instance runs at least the first time?

I faced a similar exception some time back. But I was able to run the process one time and from 2nd try onwards it would give me the time out exception. So my work around for that was to disconnect the task handler after start process API and connect it again whenever needed.
May be you could try the same thing.

If it doesnt work then proabably you can try cleaning the installation and running install.demo again.

Regards.