[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: how to set gateway constraints

casey perkins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 25 00:35:45 EDT 2013

casey perkins [https://community.jboss.org/people/casey_0708] created the discussion

"Re: how to set gateway constraints"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810180#810180

hello Shobhit,
thanks for your replying,but I don't use the eclipse to design. I use the drools-guvnor to design.it is said that I should edit the constraints on the sequence flow.
after I edit the constraints using "return i<10;",then start the instance in the jbpm-console.it returns error.
the error says " Exception when trying to evaluate constraint i<10 split".
do you know how to fix it ?
thx.