[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM-5.3.0.Final Manual Deployment Guide for Beginner

quangtin3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 25 01:44:06 EDT 2013

quangtin3 [https://community.jboss.org/people/quangtin3] commented on the document

"jBPM-5.3.0.Final Manual Deployment Guide for Beginner"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-21179#comment-11950

Dear Raouf Ben Hassine,

After sometime, I still thinking that, If we (as a beginner) intended to using jBPM for our own projects then separating component installations is worth a try. When I wrote this article, we were in the progress of integration jBPM for a pilot project, but for some other reasons, we had to using the Activiti for that project. I haven't experiment with jBPM 5.4 since then. That means, for your question, I don't know the answer.

Thank you,
- Quang