[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Loaded 0 process instance(s) problem

Andy McC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 25 09:10:25 EDT 2013

Andy McC [https://community.jboss.org/people/andymcc] created the discussion

"Re: Loaded 0 process instance(s) problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810315#810315

David

I'm relatively new to jBPM and am walking some similar ground to you.

* Perhaps to test the simple process you could add a timer task after the "hello world" with a delay of say 30s, and a second script task ("goodbye world"?). This should give you some time to check the status.

* Are you running everything on a single system? A few days ago I was getting "Loaded 0 instances" when I was running over the internet between my office and our company headquarters and I think this was down to the network being especially slow and something timing out.

* System.out.println seems to go to the server log file jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/standalone/log/server.log (If anyone know a neated way to redirect I'd be grateful)

Hope this helps

Andy McC