[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Process ends, but user wants to redo the last human task, What or How to do this?

Ashish T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 1 09:13:33 EDT 2013

Ashish T [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashpcs] created the discussion

"Re: Process ends, but user wants to redo the last human task, What or How to do this?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830948#830948

Hi Thomas,

Your issue is is same as in any application irespective of process I guess.
I am currently only looking into Approve/Reject scenario as you might have other scenario as well.

1)Ask user to select Approve/Reject  status instead of button and then submit button.  This allows user to avoid  quick submit.
2) For addtional protection you can show the summery of data filled by user and then user finally submit.

Even after user is doing wrong selection then you cant avoid it.
Basically you want to awake the termnated/completed case again whcih I am not sure is a good idea.