[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Alternate to find ProcessInstanceLog

Shobhit Tyagi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 1 11:57:50 EDT 2013

Shobhit Tyagi [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Alternate to find ProcessInstanceLog"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830988#830988

Hi,

A couple of questions please.

a) With finding the processinstancelog object by the process instance id. Right now i use the following :

objProcInstLog = JPAProcessInstanceDbLog.findProcessInstance(intProcessId);

But it take me 2 secs to give the response.
the log with timestamps before and after the API is following :

SystemOut O START{SysUpTime = 159186 days 13:10:55} {Timestamp = Thu Aug 01 10:43:05 COT 2013}

SystemErr R INFO: Found persistence provider org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence. OpenJPA will not be used.
SystemErr R INFO: Found persistence provider org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence. OpenJPA will not be used.

SystemOut O END{SysUpTime = 159186 days 13:11:12} {Timestamp = Thu Aug 01 10:43:07 COT 2013}

b) To get the org.drools.definition.process.Process object i use the following piece of code which takes me 1 sec to return the value :

readKnowledgeBase(processName);
objProcess = objKBase.getProcess(strProcessDefId);

Is this the response time of these methods?
Any alternative that I can use for these two please?

Regards.
Shobhit Tyagi