[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - can't find source code

Nicolas Carre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 2 06:16:51 EDT 2013

Nicolas Carre [https://community.jboss.org/people/ncarre] created the discussion

"can't find source code"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/831125#831125

Hello,
Sorry to disturb you, I work on a very old software which make use of hibernate-tools-3.2.0.ga
I am currently cleaning and packaging the software and thus I am checking the copyright and licenses of my files.
For support considerations, I have to find the source code of this version.

I managed to find the source code of multiple beta versions of hibernate-tools-3.2.0 but I can't find the one I want.
Only the binary jar seems available.

Are the sources for the version 3.2.0.ga still available somewhere ? or does the hibernate-tools-3.2.0.ga.jar is compiled from one of the beta version ?

 Best regards,

CARRE Nicolas
ENSIMAG student

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]