[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Unable to run simple Human task

Pavan Kumar Mantha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 2 13:33:24 EDT 2013

Pavan Kumar Mantha [https://community.jboss.org/people/manthapavan] created the discussion

"Unable to run simple Human task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/831195#831195

I Started working on jBPM5.4 for one of my implementations, as part of that i am parcticing Simple HumanTask but i was not able to run it. i gte the form displayed but when i click complete button, i get as below.

org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Command OperationRequest faild due to Could not commit transaction. Please contact task server administrator.
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleApplicationException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:340)
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:214)
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleInvokerException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:190)
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:540)
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:502)
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:119)
 org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:208)
 org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:55)
 org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:50)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
 org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59)
*root cause*
| > java.lang.RuntimeException: Command OperationRequest faild due to Could not commit transaction. Please contact task server administrator.
>      org.jbpm.task.service.TaskServerHandler.messageReceived(TaskServerHandler.java:729)
>      org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskServerHandler.messageReceived(HornetQTaskServerHandler.java:43)
>      org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.BaseHornetQTaskServer.run(BaseHornetQTaskServer.java:104)
>      java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Please help me.
if possible can you send me simple Human Task example so that i can build my own as a start up.

Thanks
Pavan Kumar
Sr Java Developer.