[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: KIE-WB user manual and feature clarification

Karthik Muthukumaraswamy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 5 22:49:17 EDT 2013

Karthik Muthukumaraswamy [https://community.jboss.org/people/cmksjboss] created the discussion

"Re: KIE-WB user manual and feature clarification"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/831510#831510

Hi Maciej,
Thanks for your reply.

I do not see 'Explore' as a top-level item in the version I have. I believe I checked out the latest code from Github when I built from the source. Nevertheless, I am able to create and select projects and packages as you have mentioned. Please see my notes beflow with respect to your OS setting. I am able to create the process on a Linux setting as mentioned below.

MacOS
======
KIE-WB .war + MacOS + JBoss 7.1 that comes bundled with the JBPM installer + H2 database with default settings. ==> NOT able to create Business Process with this setting

Linux
====
KIE-WB .war + CentOS Linux + JBoss 7.1 that comes bundled with the JBPM installer + Oracle database  ==> Can successfully create a business process.

Therefore I beleive there is some issue with my MacOS setting that is the cause of this issue. Will look into it more. If you have heard similar issues based on the OS, please let me know.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Karthik