[jboss-user] [jBPM] - getting process variables available in service task

Thomas Colditz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 12 04:06:03 EDT 2013

Thomas Colditz [https://community.jboss.org/people/fellowtom] created the discussion

"getting process variables available in service task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832260#832260

Hi all,

i have a question about how to get my process variables available in a service task. I used the parameter mapping with {param=s}. "s"=process variable with a string in it.
If i do an output of "s" in a scripttask it works as expected. But when i call workItem.getParameter("param") in service task its always null.

I just go for Start->Script->Service->End.

I'm glad for any suggestions about what I'm doing wrong.

With kind regards,

Tom