[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Trying to create datasource, delete and then create again with same name requires sever restart

Barry LaFond do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 12 11:26:55 EDT 2013

Barry LaFond [https://community.jboss.org/people/blafond] created the discussion

"Re: Trying to create datasource, delete and then create again with same name requires sever restart"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832356#832356

Some of this explains some behavior we are seeing in Designer.  When previewing data for a model, we deploy both a preview VDB and a preview data source (connection-definiition). If user also Executes a VDB for that source a Data Source (connection-definition) is being created with that same resource-adapter.  We've seen behavior that indicates that a "remove" may have deleted both and we were not expecting that.

Barry

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]