[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: performance issues - inconsistent results for multiple concurrent users

jainee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 13 05:52:37 EDT 2013

jainee [https://community.jboss.org/people/jainee] created the discussion

"Re: performance issues - inconsistent results for multiple concurrent users"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832459#832459

We have tried invoking the single node directly and we have had even worst performance. The response time shooted upto 3 times than expected.

If we try to check the trace, the most of the time is spent during the xml functionality at different parts of the code. Its parsing, retrieving the attribute, or transformation, and its quite random during different invocations.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]