[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - which form to download either source or binary download for Jboss 4.2.3 ?

hari krishna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 14 01:18:53 EDT 2013

hari krishna [https://community.jboss.org/people/hari790] created the discussion

"which form to download either source or binary download for Jboss 4.2.3 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832578#832578

Hi,

I am new to Jboss and want to install Jboss 4.2.3 in my linux machine.
I am confused in source and binary packages which one to download.
java version of 1.4.2 is currently installed in my machine.
Are there any prerequisite apart from Java version for installing Jboss?

Could anyone suggest me in this aspect.

Thanks in advance.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]