[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm and spring integration

dalsingar yadav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 14 06:27:25 EDT 2013

dalsingar yadav [https://community.jboss.org/people/diyyadav] created the discussion

"jbpm and spring integration"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832617#832617

hi everyone,
when doing jbpm and spring integration given at  *https://github.com/mswiderski/jbpm-examples/tree/master/jbpm-spring-web https://github.com/mswiderski/jbpm-examples/tree/master/jbpm-spring-web* site I am getting following error:

*org.jbpm.workflow.instance.WorkflowRuntimeException: [com.sample.bpmn:137 - Assign Task:2] -- Named query not found: ProcessInstancesWaitingForEvent*

one solution i found at one site but it is not working for me:-

When you deploy to an application server, it might not always be able to pick up your orm.xml in the META-INF directory by default.  The best way is to solve this is usually create a custom orm file (in this case a JBPMorm.xml in the META-INF directory) and add the mapping directly to your persistence.xml:
<persistence-unit name="org.jbpm.persistence.jpa" transaction-type="JTA">
 <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
 <jta-data-source>java:jdbc/testDS1</jta-data-source>
 <mapping-file>META-INF/JBPMorm.xml</mapping-file>