[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm-5.4.0.Final-installer-full.zip fails to install

Al Koch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 15 00:01:53 EDT 2013

Al Koch [https://community.jboss.org/people/alkoch] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm-5.4.0.Final-installer-full.zip fails to install"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/832721#832721

Thanks for the suggestion about ".noeclipse".  That let me get the Full Installation to run (less Eclipse, of course!).  It has taken about a  week but I've finally found all the "pieces" to do a "manual" configuration.  The problem has been difficulty in figuring out where to go to get the "building blocks' such as a complete set of all of the run time files.  Various blog postings and forum submission have pointed to files but it seems that links are changing or out of date.  jBPM looks like a great system but, as I saw in numerous postings when I was researching what BPM systems to try out, it is much, much harder to get "up and running" that other BPM systems.

Thanks again for your response.

Al