[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Does anyone know "what happened" to this forum over the last week?

Al Koch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 22 18:59:20 EDT 2013

Al Koch [https://community.jboss.org/people/alkoch] created the discussion

"Does anyone know "what happened" to this forum over the last week?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/833611#833611

Hello,

Since I'm posting here the forum is obviously back up and running, but it was gone for about a week.  I'm glad it's back but does anyone have any idea why attempts to visit  https://community.jboss.org/community/jbpm?view=discussions https://community.jboss.org/en/jbpm?view=discussions just brought up a "jive SBS   oops, the page can't be found" page?

Also, in the v6beta5 Full Installer there is the file install.html that points the reader to jbpm<DASH>dev<AT>jboss<DOT>org as a support resource, but emails to that address bounce back.  Any ideas about what's going wrong there?

jBPM is looking like it is a great resource but it seemed that all available community support resources "went away" for a while with no explanation.

Thanks for the info.

Al