[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Java API - Abort process don't terminate the associated tasks

dokkis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 08:37:29 EST 2013

dokkis [https://community.jboss.org/people/dokkis] created the discussion

"Java API - Abort process don't terminate the associated tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796146#796146

Hi to all,
i'm new in jbpm community and i'm trying to use the Jbpm Java Api (with jBPM 5.4) for university thesis purpose.
Why if i Abort a process instance the associated tasks don't terminate?
How do I operato to terminate them? How can i delete task through Java API? Could i use the entity manager to access Task table or is there a best practice for this problem?
Is this a bug of Jbpm Engine (why task should continue to stay active when the process instance is terminated? I think it's nonsense!).
PS: sorry for my bad english but i'm italian.

Thanks,
Antonio