[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - How to validate parameters of Service Tasks in BPMN2 process editor?

Mushfik Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 12:14:54 EST 2013

Mushfik Khan [https://community.jboss.org/people/mushfik.mk] created the discussion

"How to validate parameters of Service Tasks in BPMN2 process editor?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796190#796190

Hi,
I have created a domain specific service task and defined some parameters in it (say TaskId), now my requirement is to put some validations on "TaskId" after putting that service task into a process (opened with BPMN2 process editor), it should validate that the TaskId should be unique within the process, it is mandatory and length of task id should not be more than 20 chars.

Thanks,
Mushfik

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]