[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Can't get JSF to run on JBoss

Tiki Shabudin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 21:58:01 EST 2013

Tiki Shabudin [https://community.jboss.org/people/tikishabudin] modified the document:

"Can't get JSF to run on JBoss"

To view the document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-48322

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I've been trying to run a couple of JSF files on JBoss AS 7.1.1 but so far nothing seems to be working. No errors, just that the jsf tags don't do anything. The source code is as follows (they're the same for both the .xhtml and .jsp file)

<!DOCTYPE html>
          xmlns:f=" http://java.sun.com/jsf/html http://java.sun.com/jsf/html">
<f:head>
</f:head>
<f:body>
          This is a test.
          <f:form>
                    <f:commandButton value="Testing" />
          </f:form>
</f:body>

Would appreciate if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong. Also, I'm using Eclipse Juno. Is there autocomplete support for JSF tags in Eclipse?

Comment by going to Community
[https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-48322]

Create a new document in Beginner's Corner at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2075]