[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: BRMS / JBPM does not show my process

Jose Miguel Loor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 10:13:24 EST 2013

Jose Miguel Loor [https://community.jboss.org/people/jmiguel77] created the discussion

"Re: BRMS / JBPM does not show my process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796547#796547

Hi Wajid

Thanks for the answer, but it is not the problem

First, i run my server with -b 0.0.0.0 so, both the ip and localhost are available for all deployed applications

Second, my problem is that the bpmn2 processes that are stored in other packages than the defaultPackage, are not picked up by the jbpm-console, so i cannot used them