[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Encrypted class loading with jboss 5.1

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 9 16:46:13 EST 2013

Ales Justin [https://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: Encrypted class loading with jboss 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796903#796903

> Now I dont want to modify jboss's source code hence I am looking for a way to do this without modifying the jboss libraries. I was going through  http://java.dzone.com/articles/jboss-microcontainer-classloading http://java.dzone.com/articles/jboss-microcontainer-classloading and I feel it is possible to load encrypted classes into jboss by creating custom ClassLoaderPolicy. I tried a lot to do this, but I am not able to get it working.
Imo, this is the right way to do it.
What's the issue -- to not be able to make it work?

Or you can start-up AS with agent, in where you register ClassFileTransformer.

Also, I know I added ClassFileTransformer per ClassLoader, just dunno if this already made it into AS5.1.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]