[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human task escalation understanding

javajbpmuser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 05:55:07 EST 2013

javajbpmuser [https://community.jboss.org/people/javajbpmuser] created the discussion

"Re: Human task escalation understanding"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797425#797425

Hi Maciej
thanks for the quick reply and for the help.
Actually I saw WS-HT specification, it says that after reassignment the task status changes from Reserved to ready and so the task could be claimed by on of the declared as potentiel owners or groups.But the limitation is when task is reassigned ,the only way to notify for that change is to send an e-mail.
In fact ,I would like to know if there any way to call a custom java service or method when the task is reassigned ( status changes from reserved to ready).that why I am asking if it is possible to catch the event that is responsible for changing task status after timeout.

Regards