[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Latest jBPMN Console NG won't build

focky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 03:37:37 EST 2013

focky [https://community.jboss.org/people/focky] created the discussion

"Latest jBPMN Console NG won't build"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797832#797832

First I wan't to say that the new jBPM Console NG and the uberfire framework looks very good => nice job.

The latest commits of February 14th on the console NG project, leads to an ERROR in the build (mvn clean install).

The error is the following: Cannot run program "...JAVA URL...": CreateProcess error=206, The filename or extension is too long:

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-797832-20307/error.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-797832-20307/450-481/error.png

When I take the tagged release of GitHub (6.0.0.Alpha7) it does build perfectly, but when trying to run (mvn gwt:run) I receive the followin error in the GWT developmet mode:

00:00:00,003 [ERROR] Unable to find 'org/jbpm/console/ng/bh/JbpmConsoleNGBPMHomeClient.gwt.xml' on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for source?

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-797832-20308/error_GWT.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-797832-20308/450-331/error_GWT.png
Could someone please point me in the right direction to solve this, so I can get the nice new console up and running.

Thanks.