[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Cluster Simulation with jbpm-console failing

Anindya Saha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 17 18:03:35 EST 2013

Anindya Saha [https://community.jboss.org/people/anindyas79] created the discussion

"Cluster Simulation with jbpm-console failing"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798089#798089

Hello
I am trying to simulate a cluster deployement by setting up two 5.4 jbpm-console applications (the default provided by the framework) on two different jboss 7.1.1 instances, one running at port 8080 and the other at 8180. Also I am not connecting to the guvnor but loading the process definitions from the local file system. I have configured to run the HornetQ based human task server in one of the nodes.

My idea is to run the sample evaluation process over two nodes. I would start the process on one node and the subsequent users can log in to any of the nodes to complete their respective activity.

However, I am facing an issue, whenever on the first node I log in with user id krisv and start the process and complete krisv's task, now if I want to log in as john/mary in the second node I get this exception
2013-02-18 04:14:04,191 [ERROR] The bus was disconnected by the server<br/>Additional details:<br/> Reason: There is no queue associated with this session.

I understand that this is due to the rest call to the jbpm-gwt-console-server.war... How can I simulate a cluster or multi-node deployment with the framework provided applications. Any help from the community would be really helpful.

Regards
Anindya