[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved

Libor Krzyžanek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 08:59:19 EST 2013

Libor Krzyžanek [https://community.jboss.org/people/lkrzyzanek] replied to the discussion

"Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798825#798825

Hi there,

I am developing JSF 1.2, RichFaces 3.3 with the help of Eclipse Helios and JBoss Tools 3.2.

I hope this is not a dublicate topic. But I have found nothing in the knowledge base. My problem:
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-798825-20358/label_cannot_be_resolved.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-798825-20358/450-29/label_cannot_be_resolved.png
This is "only" a warning in the Visual Page Editor. I get content finding the "labels"-attribute but this resource bundle seems to be empty. If I enter the label-keys manually and deploying the whole thing on my application server the labels are resolved. Therefore I believe my entry in the faces-config.xml is correct.
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-798825-20359/label_resource_bundle_faces_config.PNG  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-798825-20359/450-57/label_resource_bundle_faces_config.PNG
What is my problem? Is it that the labels (which live in Project com.tc.pricing.sc) are not contained in the JSF-project (com.tc.pricing.ui) itself? We had to move the labels from com.tc.pricing.ui to com.tc.pricing.sc. We encountered no problems there.
Yes, I know I neither use an up to date Eclipse nor the latest JBoss Tools. But due to our company policy I have no possibilty to easily impove that.

I hope, anybody can help me. Thanks!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]