[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved

iced guardian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 05:53:06 EST 2013

iced guardian [https://community.jboss.org/people/icedguardian] created the discussion

"Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799046#799046

Hi Alexey,

thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately it does not work even with your hints.

My "org.jboss.tools.jst.web.kb"-entries seem to be correct.
Including the com.tc.pricing.sc in ui project's class path does not make any difference too. I have just tried it. One question: Should it not be sufficient to refer to the sc-project by the deployment assembly? (Our projects are all packed in one big EAR.)

I have just tried Eclipse Indigo and JBoss Tools 3.3. No improvement... :-(

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]