[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: MSSQL Server datasource cause exception whenever one start up the server

Guillermo L do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 08:30:03 EST 2013

Guillermo L [https://community.jboss.org/people/gmlopezdev] created the discussion

"Re: MSSQL Server datasource cause exception whenever one start up the server"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799069#799069

Great!
I've spent lot of time with this issue :-(.

However I had to follow the procedure as if I had a Mac but I have a Windows 7 64 bits...

Just for the "records". The first thing I tried was to add the jre as possible runtime to the IDE. Switched the server JRE config from jdk to jre. After that the server launched successfully. Switching back to jdk caused the same error again so I removed the jdk, restarted the IDE, added jdk again as runtime, switched the server JRE config from jre7 to jdk7 and started to work :-).

Thank you very much for the hint! It was really really helpful!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]