[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Is it enough to set up Hibernate plugin to get all libraries?

Elena Veretilo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 11:15:18 EST 2013

Elena Veretilo [https://community.jboss.org/people/ElenaVeretilo] created the discussion

"Is it enough to set up Hibernate plugin to get all libraries?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799415#799415

Hi!

I am very newbie with Hibernate, so I have one small question.
I installed the hibernate tools to Eclipse Helios by Help - Install New Software and I put the path -  http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/stable/helios/ http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/stable/helios/.

I managed to create hibernate configuration and Hibernate code Generation. But have two troubles - first - in the created files there are a lot of error -  couldn't find org.hibernate.SessionFactory. And second - couldn't load hibernate annotatoins while create configuration.

My question - is it not enough to upload the hibernate tools to get all the hibernate needed libraries?  What should I do to make my web project see the hibernate libraries? Should I point to some hibernate tools lobraries or should I download them and put to the project/WEB-INF/library?

And also what to do with missing annotations?

Thanks for help)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]