[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Deployment of bpmn and related artifacts WITHOUT guvnor -- is it possible?

Yarr P. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 14:36:34 EST 2013

Yarr P. [https://community.jboss.org/people/groopk] created the discussion

"Deployment of bpmn and related artifacts WITHOUT guvnor -- is it possible?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799713#799713

I want to create an ant task that will take the bpmn and related artifacts from an eclipse jbpm project and deploy it directly to JBOSS without using Guvnor.  Is this possible?  If so, can you point me to an example or tell me how to do it?

Thanks