[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM5.4 Web Designer, Cannot Pass Input Variable for Reusable Sub Process

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 23:07:28 EST 2013

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"JBPM5.4 Web Designer, Cannot Pass Input Variable for Reusable Sub Process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799759#799759

Hi,

previously, I created a forum post about issue in passing process variable to Reusable Sub Process inside Multiple Instance Process
 https://community.jboss.org/thread/221784?tstart=0 https://community.jboss.org/thread/221784?tstart=0

Then I try to simplify my process to just start - reusable Sub Process - end

and i got the same error in the log

Could not find variable scope for variable _E55BD645-C28C-4394-98D6-906EF811F97F_pvData1Input

What may be the cause?

Is it an issue with the Web Designer?

I attach the process definitions and server log here.

Note:
1. I Use JBPM 5.4 Final fron JBPM5.4 Final Full Installer
2. I Use the Web Designer that comes with JBPM5.4 Final Full Installer to create the process definition