[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?

pichunhan pi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 23:25:05 EST 2013

pichunhan pi [https://community.jboss.org/people/miniservice] created the discussion

"How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/800193#800193

In my project thers's a vote task , all the people in the task must voted .

But I can't config the process resource , because i don't know how many people join in the vote task .

If all the people voted ,the task end. But if anyone didn't vote , the task can't end .

I don't know how to dynamically set the participants by use JBPM API .

could you give me a testing code for sample ?