[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Sequential Deployment in JBOSS Runtime Server 7.1 (Liferay 6.1)

Nithin KV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 06:19:40 EST 2013

Nithin KV [https://community.jboss.org/people/nites67] created the discussion

"Sequential Deployment in JBOSS Runtime Server 7.1 (Liferay 6.1)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787019#787019

When my JBoss is started, ROOT.war file is not getting deployed at first but the deployment is happening in alphabetical order with respect to WAR Files in Liferay 6.1. ROOT.war file has to get deployed first and then Other Custom Portlets have to get deployed as there is a dependency on the ROOT.war file.
*I Have Some Information about jboss-dependancy.xml....But Is it Possible to mention name of War Files(ROOT.war) to get deployed before our Custom Portlet War file in jboss-dependance.xml at the time of Starting JBOSS Runtime Server????.. If So can anyone let me know???.....Kindly Help me...*

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]