[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Supporting SocketAddress as a config property?

Philippe Marschall do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 11:28:52 EST 2013

Philippe Marschall [https://community.jboss.org/people/pmm] created the discussion

"Re: Supporting SocketAddress as a config property?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787098#787098

> Jesper Pedersen wrote:
>
> I'm working on JCA 1.7 right now, but it is just a spec update to align with EE 7.
>
> But yeah, we will return to JCA in EE 8 for sure if I have anything to say about it  ;)
Cool, while we're at it it would be cool if MessageEndpoint could implement AutoCloseable so that it can be used in a try-with-resources block.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]