[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM REST API for custom client application

Umesh Bude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 01:59:55 EST 2013

Umesh Bude [https://community.jboss.org/people/umesh.bude] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM REST API for custom client application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787241#787241

Did you find solution for this problem? I'm facing similar challenge. I tried removing security filter entry in web.xml of jbpm-console. It helps in getting rid of authentication layer, but the problem is, few rest api calls are stateful and they fail if we remove auth layer.

Have you considered upon security if you bypass the auth layer? In my case, my custom app and the jbpm console, both will be behind a firewall. I'll provide authentication from my custom app and jbpm console rest api will be reachable only from my custom web app.